We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Operations Coordinator to oversee the production scheduling workflow management, and timely execution of all client orders. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are processed efficiently, from the moment they are received until they are delivered to the client. This role requires strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills (frequent direct engagement with clients), and the ability to work well under pressure. The role reports to Cassel’s Director of Operations.
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with clients to schedule vehicle pickup & drop off; also, schedule installs team members for off-site installations as needed.
- Operational follow-through to guarantee company deadlines is met.
- Lead a daily cross-departmental Work-In-Process Huddle.
- Update and maintain company-wide calendar in correspondence with dates communicated to clients.
- Maintain documents regarding current vehicles on Cassel’s premises.
- Ensure automated reminders are being dispatched to clients prior to vehicle drop-off.
- Use data to generate operational capacity reports and make accurate operational decisions.
- Create jobs within current project management software with strong knowledge of operational restrictions.
- Provide CSRs with quick responses regarding production issues and/or billable hour reports.
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
- Rigorous dedication to follow-up.
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma/GED required, some post-secondary education preferred.
- Experience in production scheduling, workflow management, or operations coordination is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify potential issues and develop effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Experience with inventory management and procurement processes is a plus.
- Familiarity with production management software and systems is preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE
- Consistently responding to client scheduling requests within daily time constraints
- Consistently creating workflows for jobs throughout the workday per requests from client representatives
- Effectively manage weekly operational capacity based on dynamic client and staffing criteria
- Forecast operational capacity and provide daily up-to-date communication to cross-functional teams
This job posting attempts to describe what it is like to work at Cassel but is not comprehensive in describing all aspects of this specific role. Cassel may require team members to take on tasks outside their specific job description. The person in this role must comply with other duties as assigned by their manager.
This position is full-time and applicants must be available to work daytime hours at either our Manheim or Smoketown locations.
If interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com.