Looking for a growth opportunity in a high-energy, fun, and professional environment? Want to be a part of a growing team that emphasizes teamwork through living out our core values of being HUMBLE, HUNGRY, and SELF-AWARE?
We are seeking an Associate Installer to join our team! We are a growing business seeking team players with a desire for growth and development. Previous experience is helpful but not required.
- The Associate Installer position supports the Cassel vinyl install team with vehicle preparation tasks while enrolled in Cassel’s Installer Training Program to become a Vinyl Installer.
- The Associate Installer will be introduced to the basics of vinyl installation and vehicle graphics where they will provide support to Cassel’s install team as they grow their skill and ability to complete progressively difficult jobs.
- The primary focus of this role is to support the Cassel install team while gaining valuable experience that may materialize into a role as a full-time installer in 9-18 months.
- Experience working with vehicle graphics is helpful but not required.
- Some previous work experience is required with a demonstrated ability to persevere in a labor-intensive work environment.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs, and work on feet for the majority of the day.
While in training, the Associate Installer is most successful when they, not Installers, are preparing workspaces and vehicles which in turn allow installers to seamlessly move from one vehicle to the next. Other expectations include:
- Arrive to work on time and be ready to go
- Take direction from coordinators regarding what tasks to work on
- Work well with all team members including team members outside the install team
- Embrace the role as a supporter of the install team and set Installers up to win
- Wash/Prep vehicles (including removing lights and/or door handles when the job requires it)
- Vinyl removal
- Prepping material (weeding, cutting, papering, and labeling of vinyl)
- Staging vehicles (ensuring vehicles are in the right place and ready for installers to work on as they finish active jobs)
- The position is full-time and applicants must be available to work daytime hours at either our Manheim or Smoketown locations as well as offsite projects when necessary. Part-time opportunities may be available for candidates with experience. For additional information, learn more about us at www.casselteam.com.
Humble (Cassel Value) • Hungry (Cassel Value) • Self-Aware (Cassel Value) • Motivated • Detailed • Problem Solver • Patient • Patient • Dependable • Integrity • Enthusiasm • Decisive • Transparent • Empathy / Compassion • Personable / Engaging • Driven / Passionate • Goal-Oriented • Emotional Maturity • Independent • Optimistic • Self-Confidence • Collaborative • Level-Headed • Sense of Humor • Strategic • Open-Minded • Punctual
- Teachable – accepts critique humbly
- Keep an organized workspace
- Flexibility – able to handle changing deadlines and priorities
- Efficient – makes effective use of time
- Conflict Resolution – able to de-escalate conflict
- Communication – clearly communicate with team members, holding to the Cassel Values
- Extreme Attention to Detail – minimal mistakes found in quality control check
- Focused – able to be invested in the task at hand, can block out distractions
- Multitasking – can work and think/talk at the same time
- Active – able to be on their feet all-day
- Dexterity – good at working with hands
- Good with time management
*This job posting attempts to describe what it is like to work at Cassel but is not comprehensive in describing all aspects of the role. Cassel may require team members to take on tasks outside their specific job description. The person in this role must comply with other duties as assigned by their manager.
Please email email@example.com with your resume if you’re interested in this position.